Casino Gold Rush Casino Gold Rush

Funky!

First of all, since you wrote "another favorite of mine" I suspect that this is a re-arrangement of an existing video game music title that I don't know, unfortunately. But I really dig the tune. So, concerning your re-arrangement:
The choice of instruments and sounds is wonderful - except for one, the trumpet. It just doesn't really fit. Maybe this is just to me because I don't know the original, but they kind of annoyed me when they started bleating.
Also, making it a little longer would've made it much better, in my opinion. It sounded like it was composed of many different parts, and they blended into each other nicely, but that happened too fast. Since it's such a funky song, I would've loved to listen to those funky bits a little longer.
Still liked it very much!

BulletProofLooka responds:

Oh, I meant by "another favorite of mine" is that it was just another piece of music I made which I liked. And I can understand how the trumpet sound out-of-place. Problem is I made this about a year ago and, due to complications, lost the original file. So... I can't really change it now unless I was to somehow recreate the part before the trumpet. Thank you very much for your review. I'll try to listen harder for these possible mistakes in the future. :)

The Zombie Shuffle The Zombie Shuffle

BRUAAGGAGURGAAA...

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS GUUAAAAARBUUUURGGGHH

Amazing Grace (John Newton) Amazing Grace (John Newton)

Your father would surely be proud

In the second part the chords are not right imo, it would've sounded better and really epic if you used D-Major, G-Major, D-Major, A-Major, you know? Maybe you wanna try them and listen.
Maybe it was your intention, too, I don't know.
So anyways, it will surely fit the occassion.

Lashmush responds:

I went mostly by recollection on it and heard that it wasnt truly like the original.

I'll make sure to remember that though. ;D

Sonic 2 Deathegg Boss (Remix) Sonic 2 Deathegg Boss (Remix)

Composition is fine, ...

... but the arrangement doesn't appeal to me. Those bells are far too detuned. They are essential for the songs harmony, don't detune them. The lead melody could also be louder. The beat is quite alright, I guess...
Anyway, work on it, and it'll be fine.

Isle O' Hags (Banjo Tooie) Isle O' Hags (Banjo Tooie)

Like a good cover

I can hear Kazooiee making funny noises in the background. Brings back many memories. Great work, sounds really close to the original.

YoMeDi responds:

Close to the original - that's what it's supposed to be.

Paparazzi (unfinnished remix) Paparazzi (unfinnished remix)

Rearrange it!

Sounds nice in my opinion. I would elaborate the last part (the vocal sounding thing) and use it for chorus/verse-like structures. Makes people listen and it fits the song imo. Then I would use the saw melody from the beginning as bridge or fill and spice it a little up with other fat sounds so it really blasts one away. Then use the vocal thingy again. And so on. You could also drop the beat near the end and let the saws play solo (add more delay and reverb and stuff). Then the beat comes in again and BOOM the masses are gonna like it. At least I like it!

Banj0 responds:

alriight! Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to make it as you wish, and hope It'll sound as good as it could! :D